- Is within the field of membership provided for in the bylaws. i.e. Employees of Kenya Institute of Supplies and Management and Members, as well as anyone practicing /studying procurement and supply chain.
- Is not less than eighteen years of age, if a natural person.
- Is not directly, a money lender or carrying out such activities detrimental to the oblectives of the society.
- Is of good character.
- Has regular income from employment, business or trade.
- Has paid entrance fee and minimum shares as prescribed in the membership policy.
- Fill the application form
- Attach a passport photo
- Attach copy of ID plus ID of Next of Kin/Birth certificate
- Pay registration fee of Ksh.1, 200/-
- Minimum share capital of Kshs. 2000/-